What is chronic pain?
Chronic pain is not only physically debilitating, but can also become psychologically and emotionally debilitating as well. Chronic pain sufferers who have a history of substance abuse have few choices when it comes to medication-based pain management. Subutex and Suboxone allow patients to detoxify from opiates without becoming ill with withdrawal symptoms. Our comprehensive program gives patients the tools needed to overcome addictions and manage pain. It is rigorous, takes dedication, but is worth it!
- Lower potential for abuse
- Greater accessibility
- High success rate in the treatment of opiate dependence
What you need for your first visit?
- Medical Records including any diagnostic testing you have had done.Unfortunately, if you do not have your medical records we will be unable to see you at that time.
- At the time of your initial visit we will not be dispensing any medication.Medication will not be dispensed until your second visit if you are accepted into the program
- All co-pays are due at the time of your visit Self-pay rates:
- $200 first visit
- $100 follow up
To get more information on our program, or schedule an appointment please contact the office. (706)-484-0884
Provider Seeing Pain Management patients:
Pain management Schedule:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday